15 Raksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas 2021
Raksha Bandhan is almost around the corner. A special occasion like Raksha Bandhan deserves a special ensemble. If you still haven’t decided what to wear for the festival yet, do not fret. At M Baazar stores, we have a huge collection of festive attire that will help you ace your fashion game for the Raksha Bandhan.
- Sarees: Saree is one ethnic ensemble that will never go out of style. Sarees in pastel hues are perfect to wear day or night. Enhance the elegance of a light saree with a pair of heavy jhumkas.
- Ethnic maxi dress: Flaunt a chic yet elegant look with incredibly gorgeous floral ethnic maxi dresses. Team it up with a pair of stone embellished sandals that are stylish and comfortable.
- Kurta and palazzos: Glam up with almost every woman’s favorite ethnic set, kurta, and palazzos. They are effortlessly stylish and comfortable. Take the glamour quotient of the outfit a few notches higher with the shining jewelry.
- Salwar suit: This combination works magic for all ages! High on style and comfort, salwar suits are perfect for women of all ages.
- Light-weight lehengas: For an alluring appeal, wear light-weight lehengas. Subtle lehengas are not just easy to carry but they are an amazing choice for a contemporary look. A statement-making maang tikka is all you need to unleash the desi diva in you.
- Kurta pyjama: You cannot go wrong with a kurta-pyjama set on Raksha Bandhan. The kurta-pyjama is a classic ensemble that will make you look traditional and stylish. The best part is you don’t have to compromise on comfort.
- Indo-western kurta with trousers: If you are confused between choosing Indian or Western wear for this Rakhi, go for fusion. Pair a short kurta with chinos for a dapper look.
- Printed casual shirts with trousers: For a casual vibe, wear bold-colored printed shirts with cotton trousers, and level up your style game without any effort!
- Short kurta: Pair up a short kurta with a pair of denim or pyjamas. For a trendy look, complete your look with a pair of leather sandals and sunglasses.
For kids: (girls)
- Salwar suits: Easy-to-carry, salwar suits is ideal for traditional occasions like Raksha Bandhan.
- Frocks: Frocks, whether floral or frilly, look gives a perfect look for the occasion.
- Mini lehengas: Comfortable lehengas with Indo-western tops are trendy and yet comfy.
For kids: (Boys)
- Baba suits: A baba suit will give your little champ a stylish look this Raksha Bandhan.
- Kurta Pyjama (with a jacket): Little boys look dashing in kurta-pyjamas. A jacket will complete the look.
- Casual tees with jeans: One can never go wrong with a casual T-shirt with a pair of jeans.
So what are you waiting for? Visit M Baazar and refresh your wardrobe!
All our stores including trial rooms are fully sanitized. Staff members help in maintaining proper social distancing norms.